RETURN POLICYWHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. All orders are customized based on your selection and will take 7-14 business days to create. Due to the nature of this product, we do not give refunds, exchanges, or credits for any reason. Any unauthorized returns will be refused and returned to you. Please read all disclosures and FAQ prior to making a purchase. Once we receive your order, we begin processing the order immediately. Please be sure you have chosen the correct style, color, and length before checking out. We do not offer any warranties, guarantees or repairs. We are not responsible for a unit that does not fit. Custom unit colors are made to order. The end result color will vary. We will do our absolute best to recreate the color you selected. By completing your purchase, you agree to these terms. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any other questions or concerns.
All orders over $200 are shipped with signature release and insurance.
HOW DO I KNOW IF MY ORDER HAS SHIPPED?
- When your order is ready to be shipped, you will receive a shipment confirmation email. The e-mail will contain shipment details, your tracking number. To track the order, click on the tracking number provided in the email 24-48 hours after you receive the tracking number for an update. If the tracking has not updated after 48 hours, please email email@example.com.
CAN I WALK INTO THE LOCATION?
- This is not currently a storefront location. There are no bundles, closures, frontals, or wigs being sold on site. We do not hold inventory in the salon Erin H Hair offers services in. For this reason, all orders must be shipped.
I LIVE IN DALLAS, CAN I PICK UP MY ORDER?
I NEED THIS HAIR FOR MY SALON APPOINTMENT, CAN IT BE READY FOR ME AT THE SALON?
- We do not keep inventory in the salon the Erin H Hair offers services in. All orders must be shipped. Please be sure to order your hair in enough time for shipping & processing.
- We will not hold hair for your salon appointment.
- After the described processing time for your product, shipping within the DFW metroplex takes 1-2 business days.
HOW IS MY ORDER PROCESSED?
- All orders are processed and shipped on business days only, Monday through Friday, excluding major holidays. Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday, after normal business hours or Holidays will be processed on the next business day. Longer delays may apply depending on volume and time of year.
AFTER I SUBMIT MY ORDER, CAN I MAKE CHANGES OR CANCEL IT?
- We will attempt to make the change to your order within the same day your order is made. Depending on our volume and time of year, we may not be able to make any changes. If you made an error or you want to cancel your order after it has been processed and shipped, we’re sorry, but we will not be able to cancel the order or issue a refund. We can only ship to the address entered in checkout. If your address is incorrect, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY PACKAGE IS UNDELIVERABLE?
- First, please check the status of the tracking number provided to you. If it states your package is undeliverable, please email us at email@example.com and we will instruct you on how to proceed. If we get your package in the mail, we will contact you via email to request an updated shipping address so that we can resend it to you. A return shipping fee will be invoiced to you to cover return shipping costs due to the unclaimed, invalid/undeliverable address provided to us. This will need to be paid prior to us re-shipping your package. Your package must be received prior to us making any changes or resending the order. Please be sure to enter your shipping address correctly to avoid delays in receiving your order. We do not refund shipping fees. In the event a customer’s tracking number states delivery was made to the customer's address, Erin H Hair does not offer refunds if the item is claimed to not have been delivered.
HOW DO I CHECK, OR CONTACT SOMEONE ABOUT AN ORDER I'VE PLACED?
- For questions regarding the status of your order or any other questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your order number in the subject line.
WHAT IF MY ORDER IS INCORRECT OR MISSING AN ITEM?
- While we try our best to process your order as quickly as possible, sometimes human errors can occur in fulfilling an order. Other times, the merchandise may be damaged during the shipping process. In these situations, we want to do everything we can to fix the error as quickly as possible. If we made an error in the fulfillment of your order, please email us. Depending on the item you ordered and the time of year, we may be able to ship the correct item immediately. In other cases that may not be possible. The customer service representative responding to your claim will let you know what we can do and the time frame in which we can do it. In either case, we will need the incorrect item returned to us in new and unused condition. If the incorrect item has been worn, opened or removed from packaging, we will not be able to accept the return/exchange. To return incorrect items, please mail it back to the return address listed on your packing slip or box.
- All items are thoroughly checked and weighed prior to shipping. If an item is damaged, missing pieces, or the wrong item sent, please contact us within 24 hours from the date you received the package. Please be sure you checked the entire contents of your package. If you do not contact us within 24 hours, Erin H Hair will not be responsible for the items.
- **We reserve the right NOT to accept certain damaged or incorrect items.
WHY WASN'T MY ORDER PROCESSED?
- We reserve the right to refuse to process an order due to suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity. If such is the case, we may reject your order. Our customer service department may email you at the email address you provided to confirm your order. We also reserve the right to cancel any accounts or refuse to ship to certain addresses due to suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity. To avoid delays, please be sure your name, billing, and shipping address matches the card you are using. We reserve the right to cancel any order using any promotion or promotional code, at our sole discretion. If any order cancellation occurs, you will be credited in full for the canceled order(s) and your order will not be shipped. We take these measures to protect our customers as well as ourselves from fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity. We only accept orders with matching billing and shipping
DO YOU OFFER RUSH ORDERS?
- We no not offer rush orders. All Premium Hair is shipped within 7-14 business days. Wigs using premium hair ship with 14 - 21 business days. SEA wigs ships within 30-45 business days depending on your specifications.
CAN I PICK UP MY ORDER?
- All orders must be shipped. We do not allow in salon pick up. Even if you have an appointment or live in the DFW metroplex.
WigsHOW LONG DOES MACHINE MADE WIGS LAST?
- Machine-made wigs can last 5+ years with proper care and maintenance. Using quality hair plays a HUGE role in the longevity of the wig. You will need to replace the lace closure or periodically. The frequency of replacing the lace depends on your use. We have clients that had their wigs for 5 years and never needed to replace their lace. We also have clients that need to replace their lace monthly.
MY CLOSURE IS THINNING, HELP!
- Thinning lace is very normal. How soon this occurs is determined by the users wear and tear. Lace pieces are made by knotting one single strand of hair to a piece of lace. We bleach the knots to give you the most realistic look. If you scratch your lace like it is your scalp thinning can occur. If you brush or comb your hair lace roughly, thinning can occur. To freshen up. your wig you can have your lace replaced. Please schedule a consultation here to have us replace your lace. You will need to purchase a new closure and pay cost associated with the replacement. Your cost to replace the lace may vary based on the unit purchased, cost will be discussed during your consultation.
- You can try moving your part to a new side to extend the life of your closure.
- Sewing your wig down can result in your lace thinning quicker.
CAN I PROVIDE MY OWN HAIR TO HAVE A WIG MADE?
- We only use the hair we provide for the wigs available on this website.
WHAT SIZE DO I NEED?
- Please refer to the sizing chart. Use a soft measuring tape to determine your circumference. Pin or braid hair as flat as possible before taking your measurements. This will eliminate bulges that distort head contour. Do not use measurements done with box braids, crochet, or a sew in. This can distort your measurements, resulting in an ill fitting wig. Flat braids or a ponytail will give you the most accurate circumference.
I WOULD LIKE TO SUBMIT MORE MEASUREMENTS FOR MY CUSTOM WIG?
- We only offer sizes Small, Medium, and Large.
WHAT IS THE TURNAROUND TIME FOR CUSTOM WIGS?
- Premium Wigs: 14 -21 business days
- SEA Wigs: 30-45 business days
HOW DO I KNOW IF MY WIG IS COMPLETE?
- You will receive a shipping confirmation to the email address provided.
HOW DO I GET REPAIRS DONE TO MY WIG?
- Please schedule a consultation here. You will need to purchase any bundles or closures needed for your repair. There will be cost associated with repairs. Cost will be discussed during your consultation.
- We do not accept drop-offs for repairs. After your consultation, please ship to:
5510 Abrams Rd suite 121
Dallas, TX 75214
- If you ship your wig to the above address before having a consultation, your shipment will be rejected. We are not responsible for wigs that have not be scheduled for repair.
How do I get more information on WIGS?
- Please schedule a virtual consultation here.